Thanks to the Cat Protectress for nominating my Beautiful Life Blog for the One Lovely Blog Award! Cat Protectress has a great blog, catpurrology.com, where she and her formerly feral cat Slash share their good life together, including relaxed stories, favorite music, and classic photos showcasing Slash’s personality and CP’s humor. This piece, Cat Calling, is fun and gives me hope that our feral cat Ninja may get more relational one day!
The ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD works like this:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers whom you admire
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated
Seven things about me:
- I’m a values-based thinker, and authenticity is #1 on my list.
- I have two groovy brothers and three wild sons!
- I teach and coach for a living and I’m passionate about both.
- My favorite comfort food experience at the moment is Thai Larb, with all those fresh herbs playing off each other on my tongue like great jazz in my ear. Mmmmmmm.
- I’m endlessly fascinated by people of all ages.
- I love the deep night for random idea-making. Why waste it sleeping?
- I love, love, love traveling.
And I’m pleased to pass this One Lovely Blog nomination forward by sharing a list of fifteen blogs that I find especially beautiful:
It’s my pleasure to share the blogosphere with these individuals and organizations involved in such lovely work. KUDOS to all of you!